The 55th digest is not full of news - we focused on fixing more bugs and preparing for major updates. But now it is more convenient to work in WEEEK.
- Previously, when duplicating tasks with a tag, it was not attached. Now it's transferring too.
- Sometimes when you delete or archive a project, tasks remain. We fixed it.
- If you are in a CRM service and change the workspace, the funnels update faster.
- Removed the display of the date in the task card in the calendar - only the time is displayed.
- The task window now opens without errors.
- Fixed a bug when deleting the workspace.
This time there are more updates on the mobile version than on the web. Rarity!
- Added authorization through Yandex. Now it's easier to log in to your WEEEK account.
- We fixed the selection of workspaces, and also added a mark about the availability of FREE or TRIAL access.
And fixed the bugs:
- Fixed errors in displaying the list of projects.
- Removed a problem with notifications.
- Sometimes it was not possible to create or delete columns.
- We fixed it. We fixed a bug where after creating a task in the board, it might not be displayed.
- Now, if you drag the task to any place in the column, the task does not change its location.