Office Manager & Executive Assistant
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to join a hypergrowth startup in maintaining our creative office environment! As we scale in San Diego, we an incredibly organized and punctual person to oversee daily office operations as well as executive assistance to guard our CEO's time. If you’re OCD about cleanliness, love spreading smiles, and always on time this is the job for you!
The office manager at ClickUp is responsible for inventory control, team events, office cleanliness, and coordinating new employee workplaces. On the executive assistance side, you'll be assisting with guarding our CEO's schedule as well as other random duties. It’s a “many hats’ kind of role!
- Manage inventory, place orders, and engage with employees
- Greet visitors coming to the ClickUp office
- Point person for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, bills and errands
- Basic bookkeeping for classifying expenses
- Assist CEO with scheduling, minimizing exposure to unnecessary bookings, and ensuring he is on time to events
- Plan company events
- Ensure cleanliness of office
- Knowledge of office management responsibilities and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Problem solver with attention to details
- Passionate and happy
- Excellent communication skills
Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.