Work with Miro interactive boards teamwise in WEEEK.
With this integration, you can attach multiple Miro boards to any project. Each user who has an access to the project will be able to open the board and see its contents.
Important: this integration only allows you to view the contents of the Miro board. You still have to open Miro to edit the board.
How to attach a Miro boards to WEEEK
What to perform within Miro
1. Open the Miro board you want to embed to the project.
2. Click "Export this board" button, then "Embed".
3. Сopy the code.
What to perform in WEEEK
1. Open the project which you would like to support with a Miro.
2. Click the "+" button on the top panel and choose Miro.
3. Setup the Miro board title to display in WEEEK. Paste the HTML code and click "Add".
4. From now on this board will always be available in the project using the View mode.