Add Google Docs to projects, and work on documents alone or teamwise, without leaving WEEEK.
This integration makes you able to attach all the most important Google Docs to your projects. Each user with an access to the project will be able to view the contents of the document and edit it (if has a permission) directly in WEEEK.
How to attach a Google Doc to WEEEK
What to perform within Google Docs
1. Open the Google Doc you want to embed to the project.
2. Click "Sharing settings", enable link sharing and copy the link.
What to perform in WEEEK
1. Open the project which you would like to support with a Google Doc.
2. Click the "+" button on the top panel and choose Google Docs.
3. Setup the document title to show up in WEEEK. Paste the Google Doc link. Click "Add".
4. Now this document will be available in the WEEEK project.