Attach and view Figma layouts. Access them in one click — you don't need to open either the Figma website or the application.
You can attach a designs and layouts from Figma to any project with the help of this integration. Each user who has an access to the project will be able to open the file and see its contents.
Important: this integration allows you to only view Figma designs. You still have to open Figma to edit them.
How to attach a Figma files to WEEEK
What to perform within Figma
1. Open the Figma file you want to embed to the project.
2. Click the "Share" button. Then click "Get embed code" and copy the code.
What to perform in WEEEK
1. Open the project which you would like to support with a Figma.
2. Click the "+" button on the top panel and choose Figma.
3. Setup the Figma file title to display in WEEEK. Paste the HTML code and click "Add".
4. Now this design will be available in the WEEEK project.