Add Airtable databases to your projects and maintain access to the most important data.
Use this integration to link all the crucial Airtable databases to your project. Each user who has an access to the project will be able to open your database and see its contents.
How to attach a Airtable databases to WEEEK
What to perform within Airtable
1. Open the Airtable database you want to embed to the project.
2. Click "Share" button. In the "Shared base link" tab choose "Private read-only link" from the dropdown menu.
3. Click "Emded" button.
4. Copy the code.
What to perform in WEEEK
1. Open the project which you would like to support with a Airtable.
2. Click the "+" button on the top panel and choose Airtable.
3. Setup the Airtable database title to display in WEEEK. Paste the HTML code and click "Add".
4. From now on this database will always be available in the project using the View mode.