Embed Google Sheets in projects to enable quick access to the main numbers and reports. Edit them, share with colleagues — all within WEEEK.
Attach all the most important Google Sheets to your projects with this integration. Each user with an access to the project will be able to open the table, see the contents of the Sheet and edit it (if has a permission) directly in WEEEK.
How to attach a Google Sheet to WEEEK
What to perform within Google Sheets
1. Open the Google Sheet you want to embed to the project.
2. Click "Sharing settings", enable link sharing and copy the link.
What to perform in WEEEK
1. Open the project which you would like to support with a Google Sheet.
2. Click the "+" button on the top panel and choose Google Sheets.
3. Setup the document title to show up in WEEEK. Paste the Google Sheet link. Click "Add".
4. Now this sheet will be available in the WEEEK project.