Outwardly, the calendar view is similar to the board view, but each column here is a specific day. Therefore, you cannot create new columns here. The calendar helps you understand the workload on a specific working day.
The calendar mode accommodates seven days. But on small screens, only five or fewer are visible. To see the rest, grab the main working window and drag to the left.
Tip: To go to another date, click on the current date in the upper right corner and select the one you need on the mini-calendar.
To create a task:
1. Place the cursor in any "Add task" field.
2. Write the name of the task.
3. Press Enter.
Read more about how to work with tasks.
Tasks can be moved between columns - thus the deadline will change. To do this, grab the task with the mouse cursor and drag it to the required column.
Above the main working window, you can:
1. Find the required task using the search bar.
2. Make a selection of tasks by type, executor and priority using filters.
3. Change the task sorting parameter: manually, by importance, by time, by type, by duration.
There is another view mode in WEEEK, which is similar to a calendar within a project, but contains tasks from all projects within the workspace. It's called the Common Work Area.
To open this mode, in the sidebar, click Common Workspace.
Everything here is similar to the calendar mode, but in addition, a filter by the project appears on the top panel.
The calendar, including the tasks on it, can be viewed (only viewed - no one can do anything with the calendar, be calm) not only by users of the workspace, but also by clients and other users who are not in WEEEK. To open guest access to view your calendar:
1. Click the "Share" button in the upper right corner of the calendar.
2. Turn on the "Share" toggle switch.
3. Copy the link to view the calendar and send it to anyone you need.
You can also allow search engines to index the content of the calendar.